top of page
News & Updates
- Thu, May 04BostonMay 04, 7:30 PMBoston, 219 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116, USACreated by Giddens, the Grammy Award-winning musician and MacArthur “Genius Grant” recipient and Abels, composer of the score to the Oscar-nominated film Get Out, this New England premiere narrates Said’s 1831 autobiography, beginning from his childhood
- Sun 19 Feb19SunFebPerformance/Worship @ First Unitarian Church of WorcesterFeb 19, 10:30 AMWorcester, 90 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608, USA
- Sun 05 Feb05SunFebWorship Service @ First Unitarian Church of WorcesterFeb 05, 10:30 AMWorcester, 90 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608, USA
- Mon 16 Jan16MonJanReverend Dr. Martin Luther King BreakfastJan 16, 8:00 AMWorcester, 670 W Boylston St, Worcester, MA 01606, USAQuinsigamond Community College hosts the annual MLK Breakfast, in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. "Precious Lord, Take My Hand"
- Wed 14 Dec14WedDecChristmas at Mechanics Hall ConcertDec 14, 2022, 12:00 PMWorcester, 321 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608, USAJoin us as we celebrate the holiday season with Christmas sounds from around the world and across centuries!
- Sat 10 Dec10SatDec42nd Holiday 'Pops' Concert at Mechanics HallDec 10, 2022, 8:00 PMWorcester, 321 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608, USAThis annual holiday extravaganza features the Massachusetts Symphony conducted by Maestro Myron Romanul; vocal soloists Jane Shivick and Christon Carney
- Thu 08 Dec08ThuDecWPI Orchestra & Choir ConcertDec 08, 2022, 7:00 PMWorcester, 100 Institute Rd, Worcester, MA 01609, USA
- Sat 03 Dec03SatDec42nd Holiday 'Pops' Concert at Clinton Town HallDec 03, 2022, 8:00 PMWorcester, 321 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608, USAThis annual holiday extravaganza features the Massachusetts Symphony conducted by Maestro Myron Romanul; vocal soloists Jane Shivick and Christon Carney
- Sun 06 Nov06SunNovI Believe! | Credo by Margaret BondsNov 06, 2022, 10:30 AMWorcester, 90 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608, USAFirst Unitarian Choir will be performing the New England Premiere of Credo, a multi-movement work for chorus, soloist, and piano by the African American composer Margaret Bonds and featuring tenor soloist Christon Carney.
- Sat 17 Sep17SatSepPakMusic 40th Anniversary GalaSep 17, 2022, 6:00 PMTuckerman Hall, 10 Tuckerman St, Worcester, MA 01609, USAThank you for joining us. Whether you are a gala attendee, sponsor, advertisor, performer, volunteer or you are here to make a donation, we're celebrating 40 thanks to you!
- Tue 16 Aug16TueAugVoice Seminar: Black Voices of the Harlem RenaissanceDetailsMultiple DatesAug 16, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:15 PMPakachoag Music School, 10 Irving St, Worcester, MA 01609, USAJoin Pakachoag faculty member Christon Carney, tenor and member of Boston Lyric Opera, as he leads music and discussion on composers of color who wrote art songs for the voice during the Harlem Renaissance. Classes for the 8-week session will be held on Tuesday evenings 6:30-7:15 PM beginning July
- Wed 18 May18WedMayBoston Lyric Opera | Champion (1 of 3)May 18, 2022, 7:30 PMEmerson Cutler Majestic Theater, 219 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116, USAHaunted by the memories of his prize-winning boxing past, welterweight champion Emile Griffith reflects on his life as he navigates the meaning of masculinity and complex sexuality. Multi-talented composer Terence Blanchard seamlessly fuses opera and jazz styles..."
- Sat 14 May14SatMayHope and Healing CelebrationMay 14, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDTWorcester, 50 Foster St, Worcester, MA 01608, USA"We look forward to gathering for an evening of celebration to raise essential funds for our patients and families and host and event we have all come to enjoy and expect."
- Thu 31 Mar31ThuMarLangston Hughes | Musical InspirationMar 31, 2022, 8:00 PMWorcester, 1 College St, Worcester, MA 01610, USAJoin local tenor, Christon Carney, at the College of the Holy Cross for an evening of art song celebrating the contributions of Langston Hughes as an inspiration to art song.
- Sat 11 Dec11SatDecHoliday Pops (MSO)Dec 11, 2021, 8:00 PMMechanics Hall, 321 Main St, Worcester, MA 01608, USAJoin us for an evening of traditional favorites of the season, light classics, and holiday gems.
Performing Artist | Professional | Educator | Community Focused
Want to learn more about Christon Carney?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch.